We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. By visiting parkitny.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy statement.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE GATHER FROM YOU
Here are the types of information we gather from you.
- Information You Give Us:We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You provide such information when you request Monthly Parking, Subscribe to a mailing list or communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or through our parking experts. As a result of these actions, you might provide us with such information as your name, your e-mail address, your mailing address, phone numbers, feedback information and any other form of communication between us. Parkitny.com is the sole owner of the information collected on our site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our site, and communicating with you. We also provide our users the opportunity to “opt-out” of having their information used for purposes not directly related to our site at the point where we ask for the information.
- Automatic Information generated by us to serve you better:We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Like many other websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Parkitny.com. Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie information; products you viewed or searched for and the sections you visited. We use this information only to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Please note this information is not linked to any of your personally identifiable information.
- E-mail Communications between us:We use the details provided by you to send you regular site updates whenever necessary. You may always opt-out of receiving these e-mails in the future by replying to the “unsubscribe” line in the e-mail or by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.
- DO WE SHARE ANY INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM YOU?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. However, we do share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. parkitny.com will not voluntarily disclose any information about individual users, except as described in this Privacy Statement, or to comply with applicable laws or valid legal process, or to protect the rights or property of Parkitny.com. We may have special relationships with other websites, product manufacturers, and dealers, and may partner with them to deliver services to customers. The delivery of enhanced services depends on the targeted advertising we are able to offer our partners, and we may need to share information in the aggregate with them to help them determine the efficacy of their advertising and our partnership. We will, however, not share any personally identifiable information without the user’s consent. We may also offer opt-in promotional programs or contests originating from our partners or us from time to time. We use contact data from our contests to send users information about our company. We may also use such data to make special offers, either by ourselves or in conjunction with our partners or third parties, to our users from time to time. The user has the option to stop receiving these any time by following the instruction in each message. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by us. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. Other sites, including those that Parkitny.com links to or third party sites or services that we may co-brand, may have their own policies and practices, which are beyond our control and thus not addressed by this policy.
- SECURITY ISSUES
We take every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We have adequate security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, where appropriate. When our registration form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information offline. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Moreover, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies, are added, our employees are notified and reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
- NOTIFICATIONS OF CHANGES
Alternatively, you can also contact us at: telephone 212-929-9404